At this time artist booth submissions will automatically go to a waitlist, and if space is available, you will be contacted.
- No payment is due with the application. Booth fees will be due upon notification of acceptance.
- A committee will review applications and select artists to participate in the event. The number of artists selected in any given category may be limited to minimize redundancy.
- Accepted artists will be notified via email of their acceptance no later than July 27. Payment instructions will be included with the acceptance notification.
- IMPORTANT: Booth fees for ACCEPTED artists will be due no later than August 28. Booth fees not paid by that date may forfeit the booth space and/or incur a $25 late fee. No booth fee refunds will be granted after September 7, 2023.
- White canopy and corner weights are mandatory. The weight requirement is 50 lbs per corner.
- Artists must provide their own means for electronic fund transfers (e.g. Squareup) and cash to make change.
- Completion/submission of this form incorporates applicant acceptance of our complete Terms and Conditions, including waiver of liability for risks associated with COVID-19.
- This is a rain or shine event.
Primary Medium (Check one)
Secondary Medium (Check one)
Maximum upload size: 52.43MB
If you do not have a web URL (website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), you are REQUIRED to electronically send the following images (low res, please):
* two (2) photos of your art work * one (1) photo of your booth
If accepted, I will be purchasing:
(PLEASE NOTE - these prices are for applications received on or prior to July 3, 2022. Booth price after that date, in the event late applications will be accepted, will incur a $25 late fee in addition to the booth fee, if accepted. Please note, there is NO power available)
Are you requesting a corner space? A limited number of corner spaces (two open sides) are available for an additional $150.00. Corner requests will be dated as they arrive and assigned on a first come basis.
Are you willing to donate a piece of your art for the silent auction to benefit the Center for the Arts at Kayenta?
The planning committee for Art in Kayenta may use images of my art work in the promotion of this event.
By signing this application, I hereby release and forever discharge Kayenta Arts Foundation, Coyote Gulch Owners Association, Kayenta Development, all sponsoring organizations and their directors, employees, jurors and volunteers from any responsibility, personal liability, claims, loss, or damage arising out of or in conjunction with my application to participate in Art in Kayenta. I am participating at my own risk and understand and agree to be responsible for my display at all times.
I have read and agree to abide by the Kayenta Arts Foundation Art in Kayenta Festival Terms and Conditions as provided. I understand that this application does not guarantee a space and agree to abide by the decision made by the Art in Kayenta jury. The same jury will select all participating artists.
For any question about this application, contact Todd Prince by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (435) 590-0036.
Click this box to submit application