Golden Acrylics Lecture and Demonstration with Stacy Phillips
Come be inspired by these fabulous materials and gain fresh insights that will infuse your creativity.
This FREE lecture and demonstration is a fun, fast-paced presentation on GOLDEN acrylic paints and related products including mediums, gels, and pastes.
We’ll cover information about the different types of GOLDEN acrylic paint formulations, pigments, and thor individual viscosities. We will explore color theory, color reality, drying times, technical properties, and health and safety issues. Discover the versatility of acrylics when used with traditional painting or contemporary art practices.
See samples of how to use various GOLDEN acrylic products:
- How acrylics can be used as grounds for other media, such as watercolors, colored pencils, or pastels.
- How to extend your acrylic paints to save money.
- How to mix paints with gels and pastes to create exciting textures.
Learn about the newest GOLDEN acrylics:
- Qor Watercolors (pronounced ‘core’) https://www.qorcolors.com/
- High Flow Acrylics
- OPEN Acrylics
- Added Bonus: See GOLDEN’s Williamsburg Handmade Oil Paints
FREE SWAG BAG
All participants will receive a free information packet, a hand-painted color chart, and a bag of FREE GOLDEN product samples to take home!