Join us for a Free 2 hours GOLDEN Acrylics Lecture Demonstration on Date: September 19th Time: 3:00-5:00 PM inside Kayenta Center for the Arts. This free lecture and demonstration is a fun, fast-paced presentation on GOLDEN acrylic paints and related products including mediums, gels and pastes.
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Different types of GOLDEN acrylic paint formulations, pigments, and their individual viscosities. Explore color theory, color reality, drying times, technical properties and health & safety issues.
- Discover the versatility of acrylics when used with traditional painting or contemporary art practices.
- Samples on how to use various GOLDEN acrylic products.
- How acrylics can be used as grounds for other media; such as watercolors, colored pencils or pastels
- How to extend your acrylic paints to save money
- How to mix paints with gels and pastes to create exciting textures.
- Learn whats NEW with GOLDEN Acrylics
- Introduction to the newest GOLDEN products and Qor Watercolors
- High Flow Acrylics, OPEN Acrylics
- And as a added Bonus! You’ll see GOLDEN’s Williamsburg Handmade Oil paints.
All participants will receive a freeSWAG with an information packet, hand painted color charts and a bag of free GOLDEN product samples to take home!
Come be inspired by these fabulous materials and gain fresh insights that will infuse your creativity.